Christel House students have a chance for a better life because:
- Academic rigor and mastery of core subjects are stressed
- Focus on English competency
- U.S. students study Spanish beginning in kindergarten
- The school day and academic year are longer - more time on task is necessary for students to catch up
- Curriculum is enhanced with technology, arts and sports
- Textbooks, transportation, school supplies and uniforms are provided to every child
- All students are provided nutritious meals, snacks and regular health care
Help us transform the lives of more children today.
I still remember my first day at Christel House. I wondered what language my teachers were speaking because I didn't know a word of English. Now I'm studying engineering at Acharya Institute of Technology, one of the best colleges in Bangalore.